Web Hosting - Pantheon Drupal
A service of IET
IET offers a high-performance, high-availability cloud solution for hosting sites and applications built using Drupal, an open source web application development platform. This hosting solution is uniquely configured for a fast and scalable Drupal stack with built-in continuous integration, development and testing environment, and version control.
In addition to the Pantheon service, IET has built a custom Drupal installation tailor-made for UC Davis. It includes most of the commonly-used modules, custom configuration such as CAS, LDAP, and Active Directory integration, and a UC Davis-branded theme based on the template from University Communications.
- One-click Drupal install
- Development, test, and live environments
- Continuous integration between environments.
- Test server standard
- Performance caching with Redis (pro plan only) and Varnish
- Apache Solr high-performance site search with facets and word-stemming (pro plan only)
- Automated remote backups (to separate infrastructure)
Regular business hours.
- Maintain the standard distribution of Drupal, including security patches and updates to core, UCD theme, select contributed modules, and third-party libraries.
- Apply desired Pantheon Plan level to the requested site.
- Bill monthly to the account code provided.
Managed Hosting also includes...
- Updates to additional modules outside the standard distribution, including security patches.
- Support requests escalated by designated customer contact(s).
- Minor bug fixes (<2 hours/month).
- Access to a Test environment during the update window, so the Customer can review updates in a timely manner.
Out of Scope services can be provided by IET Web Services on a recharge basis. Such as...
- Functionality enhancements
- Design changes
- Full-version platform upgrades (such as Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 upgrade)