A service of IET
IET System Administration services provides installation, management, and support for servers running the Linux and Windows operating systems. Services include system and software installation, configuration, management, patching, backups and recovery planning, and troubleshooting and responding to incidents.
IET offers fee-based ad-hoc support as well as full system management.
- System Installation and Upgrades
- OS and Application Patching
- Performance Analysis
- System and Application Monitoring and Alerting
- Backup Assurance, Recovery
- Emergency (down database) support
- Vendor support (Microsoft Premiere Support / Oracle Linux Support)
- Remote management
- Support load balancing, clustering, etc...
System administrators are available during regular business hours, M-F, 8 - 5. Emergency off-hours support is available via Data Center Operations (752-1566).