uConnect Office 365
A service of IET
Office 365 is Microsoft's cloud-based suite of Office productivity software. Campus users can get access to a widening array of cloud-based software for communication, collaboration, and productivity.
- 50 GB email and calendaring mailbox with optional 50 GB online archive mailbox in Exchange Online.
- Instant messaging, Video/Voice Conferencing, Screen Sharing, and Presence in Skype for Business Online.
- 1 TB cloud-based file storage in OneDrive for Business.
- Office Web apps - Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Planner and more.
- Create, edit, store and share materials from mobile devices, a PC or a Mac, from anywhere in the connected world
Faculty and staff should contact department administration regarding the Office365 option.
Training is available on the Learning Management System (LMS) website.
Additional online resources for Office 365 include:
Office 365 information on social media:
See the Migration Support FAQ under Attachments & Downloads for further information.
Download the uConnect Admin Basic Training videos:
Additional information about Office 365 for IT Providers includes: