Faculty WordPress Websites
A service of IET
This service gives faculty the ability to create and manage a personalized website. If you would like a place to post static web content about yourself, your research, your teaching, or almost anything else, this service is for you. WordPress is especially effective for blogging since posts can be cataloged by subject and date.
ATS offers monthly workshops to help faculty get started, or to refresh their knowledge of WordPress. We also offer presentations on topics of common interest to website owners.
This service is not intended for distribution of mandatory course material--please use SmartSite for this material.
- Edit your site in WordPress blogging and content management system
- Choose either your email name or login id and receive a UC Davis domain
- Login with CAS using standard campus password
- Get help from FAQs, how-to videos, monthly training sessions, or one-on-one sessions
- Enroll research team members or students as delegates
- Display and manage images with gallery and media management tools
- Add YouTube videos to your pages and posts
- Select a theme
- Connect your social media sites to your website
- Use free mobile apps to create and edit posts and pages on the go
Create your site anytime. Support is available during normal business hours, M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.